AT EVENT REGISTRATION
- Lines are inevitable at the event for Registration. However, lines should move much quicker if you will have your forms completed and payment ready by the time you approach the registration table. You should also become familiar with our classes and determine which one best fits your skill level before you arrive at the event. If you are uncertain, please contact us prior to the event so we can help you determine your class.
- Please make sure you get a Racer Schedule at the Registration Table. We run a tight schedule and it is imperative that our racers stay informed of the schedule as the day progresses. It is your responsibility to check with the Registration Office for schedule changes. Click Here for more information about the Race Day Schedule.
Pit Pass Information
Weekend Pit Pass: $30
Single Day Pit Pass*: $20
*Increases to $25 @ Noon on Saturday
- Pit Passes can only be purchased at the event, beginning when doors open for the day (they cannot be purchased online)
- Any persons wanting access to the event facility during the race day must purchase a Pit Pass (including racers)
- A Pit Pass acts as a ticket does in that it allows the holder entry into the event
- Pit Pass holders may enter the building when the “pit gate” opens
- Ticket holders are NOT allowed into the building until 6:30 p.m. when the doors open for spectators .
- You do NOT need to purchase a ticket if you purchase a pit pass .
- Your pit pass is good for the whole day and for the main show at night too. You will also have access to special racer seating
- WE WILL NOT REFUND TICKETS OR EXCHANGE THEM FOR PIT PASSES. NO EXCEPTIONS. IT IS THE RACER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND TO KNOW ALL OF THE PERTINENT INFORMATION AS WE CANNOT MAKE REFUNDS BASED ON LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
- If you have any questions pertaining to Pit Passes please contact us prior to the event date.